Terms of using the websites active under the domains www.audiowizualni.pl, www.kipa.pl and subdomains www.sara.kipa.pl, www.international.sara.kipa.pl and www.international.kipa.pl.
§ 1 General Information
1. Websites active at the indicated domains and subdomains are operated by the Polish Audiovisual Centre Foundation (FPCA) established in Warsaw, at Chełmska 21/28c street, in collaboration with the Polish Audiovisual Producers Chamber of Commerce (KIPA), established in Warsaw, at Chełmska 21/28c street. The editorial staff that prepare both websites is addressed here as Audiowizualni.pl editorial staff.
§ 2 Personal Data
1. Audiowizualni.pl editorial staff provide information, educational and promotional services, collect and process User`s personal and other information, including User`s computer hardware and software information – e-mail addresses and IP addresses – to identify Users.
2. Information is collected through a Registration Form or other forms used by abovementioned Websites.
3. Audiowizualni.pl editorial staff reserve the right to put also other information into their database, including the information submitted officially to the Polish Audiovisual Producers Chamber of Commerce (KIPA), the Polish Audiovisual Centre Foundation (FPCA) or units that are subordinate to them.
5. In case of confirming or justified suspicion of User`s personal information and User`s computer hardware and software information fraud found out by Audiowizualni.pl editorial staff, they reserve the right to delete User`s entry or account.
6. In case of breaking the law such as purposeful activities to strain a server, attempts of hacking, including server hacking, flood activities, information stealing, copyright law violation, submitting comments that are contrary to local, national and international laws and regulations, Audiowizualni.pl editorial staff, the Polish Audiovisual Centre Foundation (FPCA) or the Polish Audiovisual Producers Chamber of Commerce (KIPA) can inform any law enforcement agency, block IP number or take other preventive activities protecting server stored data.
§ 3 User`s Duties
2b. I use the Websites voluntarily;
2c. Personal information I submitted in a Registration Form are true and it does not violate third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights;
2d. I agree to process my personal information by Audiowizualni.pl editorial staff, the Polish Audiovisual Centre Foundation (FPCA) and the Polish Audiovisual Producers Chamber of Commerce (KIPA), that was submitted by me through Registration Form/an appeal/a petition to provide services properly, in operational, marketing, programming and statistical undertakings regarding running the Websites;
2e. I agree to get newsletters from Audiowizualni.pl editorial staff, the Polish Audiovisual Producers Chamber of Commerce (KIPA) and the Polish Audiovisual Centre Foundation (FPCA) to my e-mail account provided in interactive forms;
2g. I announce that my interactive activities on the abovementioned Websites are legal and do not violate Polish law;
2h. I agree to being provided services by Audiowizualni.pl editorial staff, regarding my e-mail account;
2i. I am aware of criminal responsibility to put – on the abovementioned Websites – personal information, audiovisual content, visual content or image of a third-party without authorization;
2k. I accept and agree for Audiowizualni.pl editorial staff to delete information provided by me in the Websites that violates decency, propagates health-risky behaviour, breaks Polish law or infringes a third-party image in any way;
2l. I feel obliged to restrain myself from any acts that would make the Websites activities difficult or stop them and using them in the way that could be uncomfortable for other Users;
2ł. I feel obliged to obey copyright law, invention, patent, trademark and industrial design registration law of Audiowizualni.pl, the Polish Audiovisual Producers Chamber of Commerce (KIPA), the Polish Audiovisual Centre Foundation (FPCA), the Court of Arbitration of the Audiovisual Market (SARA) and other subjects;
2m. I feel obliged to restrain myself from any acts harmful to other subjects, particularly through putting content that violates third parties` personal rights and using false and informal information;
2n. I feel obliged not to propagate propaganda or symbols of organizations illegal in Poland;
2o. I feel obliged not to break security systems of the abovementioned Websites and obtain passwords and personal information from other Users;
2p. I feel obliged not to act against the abovementioned Websites and their servers, especially by using computer codes, computer viruses, „robots” and „worms”, etc. that allow the access to a computer or computer intranet without authorization;
3. It is forbidden to upload the content that is illegal, offensive, false, Nazism propagating, unlawful, violence propagating, immoral and indecent in the abovementioned Websites.
§ 4 Final Provisions
from the same address that was submitted through Registration Form.
This computer folder was created on 29th January 2013.