Maj Film Produkcja Filmowa – Jakub Maj
ul. Spokojna 45, 81-549 Gdynia, Poland
mobile: +48 501 834 731
fax: no data
Maj Film is a dynamically developing company operating in the audiovisual market. Our equipment base combined with knowledge and experience enable us to fully conduct any film project. Maj Film undertakes implementation of both complete work from pre-production through production and post-production as well as each of these modules separately.
At the moment, Maj Film is focused mainly on documentaries but at the same time we produce feature and animated films alongside with commercial projects, such as:
- promotional videos and ads
- training videos
- music videos
- sport clips
- reports (concerts, sport events, corporate events, etc.)
We cooperate exclusively with highly qualified professionals: directors, directors of photography, screenwriters and other specialists in their fields.
Since the beginning of 2012, Maj Film has been a member of the Polish Audiovisual Chamber of Commerce (KIPA) and its Emerging Producers Section.
List of authors we cooperate with:
• Bartosz M. Kowalski (director)• Łukasz Ostalski (director)• Sławomir Witek (director, director of photography)• Ilona Bidzan (production manager)• Jan Wilkiewicz (director of photography)• Mateusz Skalski (director of photography)
Some of our productions completed in 2010-2015:
- "The Corsairs" (in production) – short-length documentary, dir. Łukasz Ostalski; produced by Maj Film; co-produced by Gdynia Film Fund & WF Kalina
- "The Cheerleader" (in postproduction) – mid-length documentary, dir. Sławomir Witek; produced by Maj Film; co-produced by MX35; co-financed by Polish Film Institute & Office of the City Sopot; partner – LOTOS Group
- "The Unstoppables" (2015) (script and production coordinator) – full-length documentary; produced by HBO & Film It
- "One day from life a young Pole" (2014) – audience award in the Żywiec’s Newsreel competition
- "KARMA" (2013) short feature film; produced by Maj Film & Auris Media Group; its first public screening took place at the Short Film Corner of the Cannes Festival 2013. The film was also rewarded recognition at the SOFFA review in Olsztyn, Poland, 2013.
- "Polodowcowa Kraina Drawy i Dębnicy" (2012)
- "Promote Green Energy" (2012)
- "OTOZ Animals – pass 1% of your tax" (2012)
translation: Maj Film/KIPA 2015