MediaBrigade Banaszkiewicz i Kurek S.j.
ul. Karkonoska 10, 53-015 Wrocław, Poland
tel. +48 (71) 799 14 51, fax: +48 (71) 799 14 50
tel. kom. +48 604 432 425 or +48 607 944 588
MediaBrigade was established in June 2005, but its founders have been present on the Polish audiovisual film market since 1997. The company specializes in large film and television forms such as: concert recordings, TV theatre plays, feature films, documentaries, and news reports. It provides a wide range of film services: executive production, organization of production, and film shooting.
The company has created a separate unit, the ‘editing brigade’, specializing in image postproduction, including offline and online editing in any technology. MediaBrigade collaborates with experienced film authors on a regular basis; it also provides support to young filmmakers, such as screenwriters and film directors. In 2008 the company received the prize of the Polish Filmmakers Association at the Polish Film Festival in Gdynia for the film “0_1_0” directed by Piotr Łazarkiewicz. Furthermore, in 2009 short film “Wszystkie małe kłamstwa Anny” / “All Anna’s Little Lies” (directed by Krzysztof Bizio) was qualified for the Short Corner competition in Cannes. The company invests in new original film and television projects. Currently, MediaBrigade has been working on a production of three full-length films and television miniseries. Also, it has been finishing literary works on a screenplay for a television programme series commissioned by a commercial broadcaster. The company has available image recording and editing equipment in HD Cam system, as well as sound postproduction, light and sound devices. It also provides transportation. MediaBrigade collaborates, among others, with TVP S.A. (TVP1, TVP2, TVP Info, TVP Kultura, TVP Polonia), TVN, Polsat, Discovery Channel, Polish Film Institute, Kadr Film Studio, Polish Filmmakers Association, German broadcaster RBB, Warszawa City Hall, Wrocław City Hall, and the Capitol Music Theatre.
- „0_1_0” (2008), dir. Piotr Łazarkiewicz;
- „Zwerbowana Miłość” (2009), dir. Tadeusz Król;
- „Maraton tańca” (2009), dir. Magdalena Łazarkiewicz;
- „Sala samobójców” (2009), dir. Jan Komasa;
- „Wszystkie małe kłamstwa Anny” / “All Anna’s Little Lies” (2009), dir. Krzysztof Bizio;
- „Nigdy nie wrócisz do domu” (2009), dir. Jolanta Krysowata;
- „Życie zaczyna się od tańca” (2009), dir. Ewa Straburzyńska;
- „Urodzeni dla Rzeszy” (2009), dir. Kinga Wołoszyn-Świerk;
- series „Droga krzyżowa” (2008), dir. Patrick Yoka, Michał Rogalski, Marcin Koszałka, Leiv Igor Devold, Jarosław Marszewski, Piotr Wąsiński, Jacek Jędrzejewicz